Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Inside my stomach

My stomach is filled today with the following, in order of consumption:
*water has been excluded from this list, but was drunk at various times of the day

soy milk
yoghurt with granola
peach
strawberries
2 cups of green tea
almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, pistachios
slice of pizza with vegetables on it
thai me up salad from 'angelicas kitchen'
chocolate soy milk
carried 2 bananas around to central park gave them to a homeless person on the way home. figured he looked hungrier than me..
2 beef tacos from 'the enchilada'
slice apple pie from 'pump energy food'(it has granola on the top which makes it extra tasty)
1 magnesium tablet for muscle cramps
2 fish oil capsules
almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans

3 comments:

Marshall Æon (Enneagram) said...

What kind of fish oil are you taking? I run a blog/website all about fish oil benefits that you might interested. Leave me a comment or e-mail if want.

Thanks!

Marshall

Anonymous said...

It was very nice of you to give your bananas to a homeless person.

Anonymous said...

Signature