Saturday, October 15, 2005

my name is Bubblegum

Father
by Melissa Martin
Art in General
October 1 – December 17, 2005
http://www.artingeneral.org/

This is by far the most exciting & fresh artwork I have seen in sometime. It's all made of bubblegum and will be put on sale on November 1, where it will be sold in pieces by the pound. The penis is about $11 and some cuts are around $30-50.

After I watched the 'live theatre' piece by Lee Walton which was upstaged by a car crash on the street involving a very angry chinese woman....









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your yellow trousers

Anonymous said...

I want to buy bodygum... yum

The Peeler said...

Yellow trousers = looking like a banana = banana must be peeled to be eaten = peeling banana = the peelers

Anonymous said...

my name is Bubblegum
live for moon and sun
your in so much fun
life has just begun

Anonymous said...

Ohh Hubba Bubba - banana flavour Hubba Bubba bubbles...

POP!

Anonymous said...

The matching banana earings are great but only when worn with the yellow trousers, yellow bag and yellow jumper.