Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Spiritual Advisor

This afternoon I visited a psychic for a palm reading. For $10 she told me when I’m going to die (89), how many children I will be having (2) and also told me that I have a spiritual blockage which is stopping me from accomplishing certain things and that I probably need to meditate with a special stone to help over come this. She said for another $25 she could find out specifically where this blockage has come from, but it is likely it could have been passed on by a past lover who contaminated me or it could have been passed on by my mother through the umbilical cord at birth.
Here is a photo of her consulting space:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi The Peeler. I was looking for free psychic reading related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a free psychic reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Check it out when you can :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog The Peeler. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for astrology related information and found your site. I have a astrology site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!